ControlFreak 2 is now free so download it and experience all the great features for yourself.
To use ControlFreak you need:
- A Series 60 2.x based smart phone: Nokia 3230, 3600, 3620, 3650, 3660, 6260, 6600, 6620, 6630, 6670, 6680, 6681, 6682, 7610, 7650, N-Gage and N-Gage QD, N70, N90, Siemens SX-1, Sendo X and Panasonic X700. For more details on S60 devices visit the official S60 website.
NOTE: ControlFreak 2 does not work with S60 3rd Edition phones.
- 500MHz Pentium III or comparable PC (1.5 GHz Pentium IV or comparable recommended)
- Windows 2000 or Windows XP
- A Bluetooth adapter which supports the Bluetooth Serial Port Profile
- Winamp 2 or 5 installed on your computer (Winamp 5 is required for Media Library)
|Release date:||2nd January, 2007|
|File size:||508 KB|
Note: We do not currently have a schedule for porting the application to S60 3rd edition
Changes in 2.71
- Fix to support S60 1st edition
Changes in 2.70
- Desktop control:
- Improved JPEG performance
- Media library:
- Ability to reload library from phone
- New help system within application
- No activation required!
Changes in 2.50
- Desktop control:
- Faster screen updating for smoother panning and zooming
- Smoother mouse movement
- 16 bit colour support
- Customised controls for the active application. Desktop Control now has built in support for: PowerPoint, Windows Media Player, iTunes, BSplayer, VLC media player, PowerDVD and WinDVD
- Spectrum analyser:
- Two new visualisation modes: vertical centred and horizontal
- New language supported:
Frequently asked questions
Q: ControlFreak looks amazing/awesome/cool but I don't have a Series 60 phone. Do you have plans to port it to Series 40, Java, Pocket PC, Motorola xxx or Sony Ericsson xxx ?
A: Sorry, we don't have any plans to support other phone platforms.
Q: When will ControlFreak be available on S60 3rd Edition phones?
A: Perhaps one day...